Welcome to Institute of
Sustainable Growth and Urban Development
"Be the change you want to see in the world"
The Institute of Sustainable Growth and Urban Development undertakes research topics promoting impact policy development for sustainablity of urban living. Through a collaborative approach, insight and best practise from both academician and practitioner, the institue aim to harness the gap between theory and practise.
To Be A Leading Institute to Facilitate And Propose Integrated Policy Ramifications to Sustainable Growth and Urban Development in South East Asia.
From Theory to Reality
Sustainability & Growth
• Green Financing • Renewable Energy • Green Marketing • Communications & Journalism Reporting • Islamic Finance • Leadership • Sustainable Employees’ Well Being Model • Halal Management & Supply Chain • Green City
• Urban Dwellers • Child Care • Work Life Balance • WFH Policy • Housing Affordability • Child Labour & Forced • Get Rich Quick Scheme • Personal Insolvency • CSR & Employees Satisfaction
• Digital banking • Technology Mgmt • Blockchain & Cryto • Housing & Home Ownership Decision Prediction Model • Renewable Energy Financing • SME-Green Financing Forecasting Model & Database
Prof. Dr. Rosylin Mohd.Yusof
Professor, UUM Kuala Lumpur Campus
PhD in Financial Economics, Universiti Islam Antarabangsa (IIUM)
Why Join Us?
Among benefit of joing ISGUD as member:
• Organizing academic-Industry seminars and forums
• Providing academic services to Malaysian and International agencies
• Conducting research, trainings and consultations
• Supervising PhD students and postdoctoral fellows
• Development of policy paper
• Producing publications mainly in ABS journals
• Creating a network with industry players, government agencies, academic institutions nationally and globally